I just met a person this morning.. a very nice one!
actually it was supposed to be a meeting.
but, i dont know how.. it turned out to be like a counseling!
hahahahaaaa...
we had lots to discuss in such a long conversation, as he's very friendly, humble, and easy to get along with others!
he seemed to be a person who likes to talk (nicely), who likes to share what he has in mind (about positive things in positive way), who tends to be flirtatious when being among girls! hahahahaa..
i became more interested to what he said when he comes to discussing 'bout marriage life.
From him, i've learned lots of things..
I've learned that marriage is about how you control your ego!
I've learned that marriage is about how you handle responsibilities!
I've learned that marriage is about how you will carry on a new life!
I've learned that marriage is about Attention, Acceptance, Appreciation.. and Affection!
cool....!!!!!
and many more things we shared.. but i dont have much time to type it all here, becooooooozzzz.. i'm about to go home, darling! hahahaha..
bubyeeeeeeee..
4 comments:
huahahahah, ga kayak pas loe ketemu temen loe yang tinggi, hitam, ganteng itu dunks di plangi....yang bikin loe sebel dan mikir mo merit huahahahahahahhahaha
nb:kapan sech gw dapat word verification yang gampang arrgghhhhh!!!!!
hahaha..
ah, gak sebel kok dan gak kepikiran! apapun kata orang, teteuuupp gw pengen married.
polarbear: yang kepikiran bukannya nisa... tapi lakinya! hoahahaha... oh iya, ternyata untuk huruf verifikasi tergantung dari amal ibadahnya.. kalo amalnya banyak, insyaallah dimudahkan dalam mendapatkan huruf2 itu. hahah..
nisa : kok gue perhatiin sekarang mukanya sandy terlihat lebih stres ya nis??? bukan gara2 mau ngawinin lo kan?????
HOAHAHAHAHA...................
iya, dia memang lg ada masalah dengan pekerjaannya. bukan dengan gw.
Post a Comment