Thursday, July 10, 2008

FINALLY,

last week, I've been thinking about takin' my annual leave for only a day.
yesterday, I proposed it by filling the form and gave it to my boss

and this morning, my boss just aprroved it.. he signed it.

I feel like I really need to not do anything with documents, paper, computer, and whatsoever that has something to do with it.

at first I was thinking to be off on friday, but I finally chose monday, on purpose!
I just couldn't imagine how crowded the traffic would be on monday,
as it would be the first day after a long school-holiday..
the street is going back to "normal", to the way it used to be!

while others are busy swearing and complaining for being stuck on the street.. you'll find me busy giving a treatment for my body from top to toe!!

cant hardly wait!!

3 comments:

menulislahaku said...

hmmm... mo kemana lo?!?!!?!?!??!?

nisa said...

mau leyeh2 aja..
gw cuma ogah ngeliat jalanan di hari senin, hihihi!

btw, loe sekalian cuti aja..
kita jalan2 yuk!

Anonymous said...

curang loe cuti...