feeling so bored and grumpy today!
sigh, it seems to always be happening to me on monday
if only i could have one day off for this week
giving myself a quality time to go shopping, could possibly refresh this mind and soul!!
eerrgghh... i'm so desperately in need of a white bag and a bling2 sandal
and those are on DAMN SALE!! and they were screaming "COME ON, TRY & BUY ME!!" exactly when i passed by last saturday at Metro Plaza Senayan.
I heard it, i'm not making it up! *well ok, a little!*
but this person named sandy was being very helpful and in the sametime being a bit overacting by (not saying anything but) putting what-?-more-shopping-?-you-have-already-bought-two-dresses-!-now-just-put-it-back look on his face and eyes, exactly after i asked for his opinion!
and, absofuckinglutely.... I put it back!!
only put the bag, not the sandal.
becauuusseeeeeee.... I bought the sandal!!
No comments:
Post a Comment